Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC: Ζητείται Administrator – Λεμεσός
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC is a law firm having its’ headquarters in Limassol and has been in service for over 30 years. We are now looking to fill the Administrator position in our Corporate Department. We take professionalism and integrity seriously therefore we need a strong team player to support us meet the highest standards of our services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide assistance on the resolutions for the issuance of Power of Attorneys;
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies and any other governmental authorities;
- Provide assistance for the incorporation of companies and other related tasks;
- Manage the correspondence between the office and clients, associates or other authorities;
- Update records in company’s computer systems and databases;
- Review the company’s files and organise all necessary documents.
- BSc or other certification or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of administrative experience
- Ability to speak and write fluently both in Greek and English
- Be practical and efficient with the clients, work duties, colleagues, and other authorities
- Ability to work methodically and have high attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
If you have the required skills and you are seeking for an opportunity in a growing company, send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity.
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC is certified as a Great Place to Work 2021-2022.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. CVs and Personal Data will be kept secured and will only be stored for employment purposes. Only successful applicants will be contacted.