L. Gnaftis & Co Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
We are looking for a motivated and talented Senior Associate who will join our Audit & Assurance team.
Our Senior Auditor must be meticulous and analytical, with deep knowledge of auditing practices.
We expect you to be reliable, with strong organizational skills, as well as expertise in risk management and compliance.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Audit delivery for audit clients maintaining high quality standards;
- Managing and leading team consisting of audit associates;
- Professional communication with clients in accordance with the company’s policy and code of ethics;
- Collecting, analyzing and processing clients’ data.
- Plan and oversee the auditing process
- Allocate responsibilities to junior and staff auditors
- Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
- Coordinate periodical audits
Employee perks, benefits
- Friendly environment of a young team with strong company background
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Attractive working hours
Personality requirements and skills
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience in external audit
- Knowledge of English language
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Potential and interest in own development
- Eagerness to gain experience on a wide range of clients
- Open, eager to learn and easy-going person
Information about the selection process
If you’d like to apply for this position, please
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “ANERGOSJOBS.COM”