Ινστιτούτο Νευρολογίας και Γενετικής Κύπρου: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
We are looking for a full-time IT Officer to join the IT Section of our Finance and Administration Department.
The successful candidate will assist in the provision of internal service support relating to computer systems (hardware and software) and network infrastructure.
Assist in the application of knowledge of information technology and information technology techniques and principles to the development or maintenance of information systems.
Solve users’ problems, provide advice and guidance in installing and configuring PCs and application software, and carry out office administration.
Assist the IT Manager in the day-to-day activities of the IT Office.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields; and
- A minimum of 2 years of job-related experience; and
- Command of the Greek and English languages
Knowledge and experience in one or more of the below areas will be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge in designing, building, and maintaining various server environments in Hyper V and Linux as well as network skills with experience on VLANs, port security, etc
- Previous experience in the provision of Linux Server administration and monitoring of Linux Infrastructure, maintenance of Linux servers and workstations, including backup, replication, and clustering.
- Experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, etc. as well as experience with client/server and web applications.
- Knowledge and previous experience in designing and implementing application software to meet user requirements.
HOW TO APPLY