eCREDO Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
eCREDO is a growing and evolving financial technology company which offers payment accounts and electronic money services. Based in Limassol we serve a European audience, businesses as well as individuals, who need credible safe and on-the-go connectivity with their money.
We are looking to recruit an Operations Manager.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Company
- Serve under the four-eyes principle as one of the two senior Managers of the Company
- Oversee our e-payments platform and manage related matters, updates and new functionalities
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers on operational matters (including SEPA and SWIFT applications, Master card, FX suppliers)
- Review SLAs
- Ensure that all service-level agreements with payments platform provider and other IT system suppliers are adequate and up-to-date
- Review user acceptance testing results
- Initiate and lead projects, and ensure deliverables are delivered within agreed timelines
- Liaise with payment platform provider and other IT system suppliers
- Manage employees of the Company as well as contractors
- Direct reports include: Back-office, Account Support, Business development officer, Marketing officer, Accounting, IT Support, Developers
- Oversee reporting to regulatory authorities and ensure timely submissions.
- University Degree with financial background
- At least 2 years’ work experience in the payments sector
- Very good understanding of electronic payments
- Team player who can inspire
- Able to work under pressure sometimes and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English, both oral and writing.
- Negotiating skills
- Dynamic individual able to take initiatives and demonstrate commitment.
Remuneration based on past experience and qualifications. 13th salary and other benefits included.
If you have the required skills and you are seeking for a challenging opportunity in a growing company, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting: “ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applications, CVs and any Personal Data sent to eCredo will be treated with the strictest confidence, will be kept secured and will only be stored for employment purposes. Only successful applicants will be contacted.