Mauve Group: Ζητείται Payments Coordinator – Πάφος
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and diligent Payment Coordinator to take a supporting role in our busy and global Finance department.
This position is open to UK, Ireland and Cyprus based applicants with hybrid and remote work options available, depending on location.
The Payment Coordinator will provide valuable support to our Finance team with the administration involved in invoicing, banking and salary payments, aiding our internal colleagues and providing a smooth and efficient service to our clients.
This role would suit a proactive, organised and quick-to-learn team-player who is keen to work as part of a dynamic and international Finance team.
Your duties in this role will include:
1. Supporting the Finance team with day-to-day administrative tasks;
2. Communicating with consultants, agencies, clients and colleagues via email and phone;
3. Invoicing clients and reconciling credits with invoices;
4. Following up on outstanding invoices;
5. Payment of local salaries and all related local taxes, insurances, pensions, partner invoices etc;
6. Working in all major foreign currencies;
7. Bank balancing;
8. Operating online banking websites.
To be successful in this role you should be:
• A motivated team-player
• Supportive of senior team members and able to take direction;
• In possession of excellent time management and communication skills
• Proficient in MS office applications
• Exceptionally organised – able to prioritise a complex workload;
• Highly numerate and with an eye for detail;
• Fluent in English – verbal and written
Are you an organised, accurate and diligent worker?
Are you eager to work in a flexibly-located role amongst a global team?
If the answer is yes to these questions, please apply immediately.
How to apply:
For more information on this exciting role please apply or contact email@example.com quoting: “ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience – please indicate your expectation in your cover letter. Applications should include a cover letter, CV and your salary expectation, and should be sent to the above email address. Please indicate in the subject line whether you are making an application or enquiry about the role. If you do not hear from us with 14 days your application has not been successful.
If you are successful in the initial application stage, interviews will take place – time and date TBC.
Please indicate in your cover letter if you wish to be notified about future opportunities if you are not selected for this role. If you do not indicate this, we will be required to delete your personal information in line with UK law.