Moore Stylianou & Co: Ζητείται Γραμματέας – Λευκωσία
Moore Stylianou & Co is a member firm of Moore Global Network Ltd, ranked amongst the ten biggest international accounting firms with over 30,000 people across more than 260 independent firms and 110 countries, connecting and collaborating to take care of the needs of national and international clients.
- Welcoming visitors, carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents, including office correspondence and memos.
- Manage the agenda and arrange new meeting and appointments.
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries.
- Preparation and completion of documents in administrative capacity (applications, letters, forms, agreements, confirmations, certificates etc.).
- Printing and binding of Financial Statements
- Handling documentation for relevant authorities e.g., Tax Authorities, Official Receiver and Registrar (liquidation – strike off procedures and preparation of Annual Returns)
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- College education in Secretarial, Business Administration or related field.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role will be considered an advantage.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Fluency in both Greek & English.
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office and typing skills.
The company offers 13th salary, medical fund and flexible working hours.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.