L. ZAMBARTAS LLC: Ζητείται Άτομο για Υποδοχή – Λεμεσός
L. ZAMBARTAS LLC, a law firm of Limassol, is looking to recruit a motivated individual in the role of a receptionist who will also be expected to perform personal assistant duties for the director of the Law Firm as well some office management duties.
- Handling day to day office activities.
- Answer and transfer incoming calls.
- Manage files-filing paperwork accurately and maintaining in good order the filing system.
- Typing and copying documents.
- Preparation of letters and various documents.
- Arrange the delivery and receipt of various files through courier companies.
- Coordinate and control the required stationery and consumables of the office.
- Making meetings preparations.
- Perform other duties such as assisting the directors with personal matters.
- A least 2 years’ experience working as a receptionist
- Fluent in English as well as Greek
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong administrative skills, well organized, diligent and able to work under pressure
- Advanced level proficiency with MS office
- Characteristics of integrity discreteness, trustworthiness and reliability
- Multitask abilities
The working hours are 9am – 6pm with 1 hour lunch break.