K. Treppides & Co Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Newly Graduates/ Juniors
K. Treppides & Co Ltd, the largest independent Consultant in Cyprus, is currently hiring newly graduates/juniors to start their career in our Nicosia Office.
- UK University graduates with at least an upper second-class honors degree (2.1)
- USA Universities with at least 3.0 GPA
- University of Cyprus and/or Cyprus University of Technology graduates with at least 7.5 GPA
- Greek University Graduates with at least 7.5 GPA
- Private or Other University graduates with at least 3.0 GPA or equivalent grade
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills in both Greek and English languages.
- IT literate
- Relevant experience will be considered an advantage
- Assume accounting/ audit/ tax assignments under close supervision from senior staff
- Prepare assurance assignments in Caseware Software
- Prepare tax computations
- Work with other staff on specific assignments and projects
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
An attractive package of remuneration depending on experience and qualifications.
- In house training courses
• Attractive remuneration package
• Provident Fund
• Medical Scheme
• Friday afternoon off
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Interested applicants should complete the online application by following the link below;
K Treppides & Co Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
For further information please contact:
HR Department | Tel: +357 22 678 944
Treppides Tower, 9 Kafkasou Street, Aglantzia, CY-2112, Nicosia, Cyprus