TP & Tax Minds Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Transfer Pricing and Tax Advisor
TP & Tax Minds is a Sophisticated Transfer Pricing and Tax advisory firm and serves International clients, Family offices and other Professional firms.
Transfer Pricing is the process of setting prices on transactions between related parties and members of Multinational Groups for tax purposes.
Our firm seeks to recruit a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our team, as a Transfer Pricing and Tax Advisor, in our Nicosia Office.
We welcome graduates with high-ranking academic undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in economics, business, accounting and finance related subjects from reputable universities. The candidate should have excellent command of the English language, especially written, as the candidate will be required to prepare various reports.
- Identification of commercial and financial relations between related parties, including review of contractual terms and carrying functional and risks analysis.
- Carry out economic and benchmarking analysis, in order to determine the arm’s length price of financial and trading transactions.
- Valuations reports of intangibles assets
- Drafting of Tax Rulings of International clients, in complicated areas of Cyprus tax laws.
- Preparation of Tax advisory memos on the application of the Cyprus tax laws on cross-border transactions, Cyprus anti-avoidance tax rules (i.e. CFC rules, Exit taxation) and IP box regime.
- Review of financial statements and agreements for the purposes of mandatory exchange of information on potentially aggressive cross-border arrangements directive (EU DAC6 Directive).
- Assistance with examinations by the Cyprus Tax Department and preparation of letters to defend the tax position of International Clients.
- High-ranking academic undergraduate or postgraduate, in accounting, economics, finance and business related subjects from reputable universities.
- Sound judgment, with the ability to identify and evaluate risk issues and know when to involve others.
- Ability and willingness to learn and keep up to date technically.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer literacy. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Attractive and competitive remuneration package, including Bonus as well as excellent prospects will be offered to the successful candidates.
Please apply by sending your curriculum vitae and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting: “anergosjobs.com” by 28 February 2022.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.