EPW Europe Private Wealth Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
EPW Europe Private Wealth Ltd, a firm specializing in the provision of professional services, is looking to expand its team of professionals by hiring an Accountant, to join its offices in Nicosia.
- Recording accounting transactions in the relevant software and reporting to the Senior Manager
- Documenting and filing accounting transactions in an organized manner
- Preparing bank and other reconciliations
- Processing the monthly client payroll process
- VAT & VIES returns
- Ensuring compliance with the accounting standards and principles
- Cooperating with the Auditors in order to ensure that the accounting files are prepared as required
- Performing any other related duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or holder of LCCI Higher Level or any other relevant qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Accounting field is required
- Knowledge of the Eurosoft accounting software will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Languages (both verbal and written)
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Monday to Thursday 8:00 – 17:00 (30’ lunch break)
Friday: 8:00 – 14:00
Should the above position is of interest to you, send your CV at the following email address: email@example.com με τίτλο: “ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Please note that candidates meeting the above-mentioned job requirements will be contacted to discuss further.