IMH: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
IMH seeks to employ:
Database Officer (Junior Level)
- The acquisition of senior level delegates to attend our Summits through researching, sourcing, cold calling and email marketing
- Identifying the correct target audience through desk based research
- Managing the database including categorising delegates from different industries
- Contacting high profile individuals by email or telephone to discuss the benefits of attendance
- Liaising with confirmed delegates to ensure event attendance and participation
- Managing clients on-site to help deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
- VIP delegate management including staying in touch throughout the process
- Managing cancellations and ensuring that replacements are of the same caliber
- Complete other related tasks as needed
- BSc/BA in Business Administration/ Management, or relevant field
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language (any additional language proficiency will be considered as an advantage)
- Previous experience working in events industry will be considered an advantage
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A solid work ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment and in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com stating the reference “DA-2022 – anergosjobs.com” in the subject line.
Closing date for this role is 6th February 2022.
We thank all applicants and each application will be considered for the role, however due to the high level of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
P.O Box 21185, 1503 Nicosia
Tel. +35722505555 | Fax. +35722679820 | www.imhbusiness.com