EastHORN Clinical Services in CEE Ltd: Ζητείται Financial Controller (home based)
EastHORN Clinical Services is a clinical research organisations (CRO) in Europe. We operate in over 18 countries in the region with an experienced staff comprised largely of physicians and PhDs. We serve global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the development of new medicines and modern medical technologies. The company has operations throughout Europe and since starting 18 years ago, we have expanded significantly.
Our international clients value our enthusiastic, flexible and quality-focused professional approach to meeting their needs, and we are continuing to grow further. To support our future development, we are currently looking for a
As Financial Controller you will be expected to actively support the financial activities in the company. The goal is to ensure the Finance department operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
Reporting to Finance Manager, you will be a key member of the Finance team companywide.
We are searching for an experienced, ambitious and energetic person, with strong Finance knowledge and experience. The desired person shall be open to cross cultures communication and cooperation and shall be independent in their performance.
Main Tasks of the Position:
- Oversee the accounting operations of EastHORN subsidiaries, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures
- Maintain and strengthen the key internal and external relationships including local accountants, auditors, Senior Management
- Support monthly closing process
- Improves efficiencies and manage costs in the assigned countries
- Support various business functions / departments in reaching financial objectives
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Controls outbound money streams, bill payments and accounts payable
- Contributes to continuous improvement of company financial processes and use of company’s systems and tools
Required Qualifications, Experience, Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or economics
- Previous experience in a Controlling / Finance Business Partner and Financial Accounting roles
- Details-oriented, organized and self-directed team player with an ability to work in matrix organizations and with different stakeholder levels
- Good understanding of financial reporting standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion to add value beyond the numbers
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Working with experienced and very professional and supportive team
- Possibility to gain experience in various financial processes in international environment accross Europe
- Possibility to grow within the Company
- Competitive remuneration
- The position is 100% home based