ASBIS Kypros Ltd: Ζητείται Office Administrator – Λεμεσός
ASBIS KYPROS LIMITED invites you to participate in the competition for the vacancy Office Administrator.
Office Administrator will co-run the Company’s front desk and will be expected to perform the administrative tasks.
- General administration and receptionist duties, including but not limited to answering and re-directing telephone calls, managing office supplies, booking conference rooms for meetings, keeping records on office maintenance, communication with different suppliers and vendors and control of expenses etc.;
- Preparation/drafting and typing of various documents, arranging approval, signing;
- Organizing and maintaining records (e-filling and filling);
- Preparation of proforma invoices for the customers (as per sales team instructions), collection of outstanding receivable balances;
- Management of the petty cash and bank accounts of the entity (e.g. keep up to date the bank statements);
- Management of clients’ data in the system;
- Booking of purchase invoices;
- Providing other clerical support to the Management and employees of the company as required.
- High School Graduate, secretarial/accounting studies are considered an advantage.
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, written and spoken.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles is considered an advantage.
Personal features: high level of organizational and communicational skills, ability to multi-task and taking responsibility, attention to detail, punctual, disciplined and well organized.