AMF Global Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
A leading group in the legal, consulting and advisory services is looking for a talented assistant to join the accounts team.
You will report to the Head of Accounts and be responsible for the administration of the accounts department, the updating of accounting records, including but not limited to journal entries and posting of supplier invoices and/or sales invoices.
The perfect candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience but must be fluent in English.
If you have the required skills, then we look forward to have your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the preparation of various balance sheet reconciliations, including but not limited to bank, cash and creditors
- Maintain the creditors ledger, including payments to local and foreign suppliers by bank transfers on a timely basis and reconciliation of suppliers’ statements.
- Update the debtor’s ledger, including debt collection, monitoring bank receipts and posting on a timely basis.
- Supervision of cash reconciliation and handling deposits of funds received
- Maintain an orderly financial filing system
- Be responsible of the administration work of the accounts team
- Conduct office duties as may be requested by the management
- Preparation of invoices
- VAT and VIES knowledge would be considered as an advantage
- Liaising with clients in connection with queries about their statements
- Knowledge of basic accounting functions
- Holder of LCCI certificate or recent graduate of accounting from a University
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in computer related applications i.e. Word / Excel
- Previous experience in a similar account’s role would be considered as an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Personally responsible, highly organised, punctual, able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of Intelisoft Financial System will be considered an asset
- Maximum of three years’ experience or without any previous experience for the duties and responsibilities of this vacancy
- In house training
- Family atmosphere
- Thirteen month salary – to be determined in accordance with candidate’s profile
- Medical fund – after the completion of 6 months
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home – in case of any future COVID measure
- Annual leave entitlement 22,5 (1/2 day leave on your birthday)
- Paid wedding leave of 2 days
- Business smart dress code and casual Friday’s dressing code
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB BY THE 30TH JANUARY 2022