Sigan Management Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
We are seeking to recruit a professional individual for the position of Accounting Officer, to be based at our offices in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be independently responsible for the accounting function of the company and handling all financial information in a complete, accurate and timely manner. Specifically the successful candidate will be expected to perform the following and report directly to the group CFO:
- Recording and processing of financial transactions.
- Issuing of invoices, receipts, payments and expenses.
- Collections, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations
- Bank, Debtors and Creditors reconciliations.
- Handle TAX/VAT matters
- Cash flow forecasts.
- Taxation payments, compliance and filing requirements.
- Liaison with auditors, consultants, advisors, government and local authorities for issues of concern.
- Meeting financial reporting deadlines.
Qualifications / Experience:
- At least 7 years of working experience in bookkeeping and overall senior supervision role.
- A University/College degree in Accounting or related discipline and/or LCCI Higher in Accounting
- Working experience with ERP software
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Detail oriented and strong organization skills
- Excellent knowledge and communication skills in both Greek and English
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Results orientated, and efficient
Apllicants should be able to demonstrate high level of Integrity, professionalism, trustworthiness and politeness.
The Company offers a starting salary of €1,800 euro per month x13, with flexible working hours in a long established healthy organization.
Submission of applications no later than 20th January 2022.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.