HRus Partners: Ζητείται Γραμματέας – Λεμεσός
On behalf of our client, a firm located in Limassol, we are actively looking for a Secretary. The ideal person will bring resourcefulness and organization to optimize the workflow to the desk.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls, managing diaries, and organizing meetings
- Manages department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel and arranging meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers, and external partners.
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO.
- Assisting with the corporate administration of the clients.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipts of supplies.
- Typing /compiling and preparing letters and reports; presentations and correspondence.
- Excellent communication verbal and written both in English and Greek
- Proven work experience as a secretary at least 1-2 years
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and manage time wisely
- University/college degree will be considered as an advantage
- Reporting, communication, and scheduling skills
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 am – 17:00 pm
If you feel you are the right person for this job opportunity, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
με τίτλο: “ANERGOSJOBS.COM
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.