KTC Business Consultants: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
KTC Business Consultants is a professional services firm offering accounting, audit, tax, and advisory services. We work with energy and enthusiasm, and we are looking for passionate individuals to join our growing team. We are currently seeking to recruit a high-caliber and self-motivated Associate Accountant to join our Accounting Department in our Nicosia office.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals working with both local and international clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping and recording of transactions for local and international clients using the relevant software
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Preparation and submission of VIES and VAT forms
- Performing bank and supplier reconciliations
- Ensuring accounting files are completed as required
- Liaising with clients and associates as well as internal departments
- University degree in a relevant field (Accounting & Finance, Business Administration, Economics etc.)
- Strong numerical acumen
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work effectively in a team
- Previous working experience is not required but will be considered an advantage
A very competitive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidate. Our benefits also include 13th salary, flexible working hours and Friday afternoons off.
Interested candidates may send their CV via e-mail to email@example.com by 22nd of November 2021, quoting “Associate Accountant – anergosjobs.com” on the subject. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.