Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
1. Human Resources Officer
Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltdinvites applications for the position of Human Resources Officerbased at our premises in Nicosia, CYPRUS.
The successful candidate will become a member of DELORBIS Human Resources Department. He/She will be involved in a variety of internal HR projects and activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle, in consultation with the Human Resources Manager, the day-to-day administrative tasks related to human resources issues, reply to internal and external inquiries and requests, record documents in personnel files.
- Maintain (recording and updating) the HR System.
- Assist in the organization, implementation and coordination of training programs/seminars for staff, complete the necessary HRDA forms for approval and grants, keep the necessary information and update staff records.
- Assist in correspondence, prepare agendas for meetings and organize staff events.
- Assist HR Manager with the recruitment process by preparing job descriptions, posting adverts, conducting interviews, vetting candidates and issuing employment contracts.
- Perform any other duties assigned to him by the Human Resources Manager
Experience and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or Business Administration, or in any other field that will be considered suitable for the position.
- Experience in a similar position 1-2 years will be considered an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills. Excellent use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have excellent administrative and organizational skills, time management skills, multitasking, strong decision-making and problem-solving skills and great attention to detail.
- Integrity of character, initiative, responsibility, discretion and ability to collaborate effectively.
Send us your CV by 22nd October 2021 at: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”HRO-001 – ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
2. Information Technology Officer
Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd invites applications for the position of Information Technology Officer based at our premises in Nicosia, CYPRUS.
The successful candidate will become a member of DELORBIS Information Technology Department.
He/She will be involved in a variety of internal projects relating to the provision of IT activities of the company.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Infrastructure Technology or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven experience in managing IT Infrastructure and services or experience with computer network or equivalent.
- Pharmaceutical’s experience will be considered an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the IT Manager for the day-to-day operations of the information technology department including directing staff who support administrative computing, networking, user services, telecommunications, and other information technology functions.
- Other duties as required at the direction of the Management.
Send us your CV by 22nd October 2021 at: email@example.com με τίτλο:” ITO-001 – ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
DELORBIS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
17 Athinon Street,Ergates Industrial Area
2643 Ergates, P.O. Box 28629,
2081 Lefkosia, Cyprus. Europe.