Eurofast International Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Eurofast is looking to recruit a Junior Accountant for our offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the accounting function of our Corporate clients and handling all financial information in a complete, accurate and timely manner. More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for inputting accounting entries in our accounting software (Intelisoft), balancing accounts (double entries), handling TAX/VAT matters as well as conducting reconciliations.
- A University/College degree in Accounting or related discipline and/or LCCI Higher in Accounting
- Minor experience in a similar role or beginner
- Knowledge in bookkeeping and general accepted accounting principles
- Fluent in both Greek and English Language
- Familiarity with accounting software programs such as Intelisoft will be considered an advantage
- knowledge in MS Office, especially in Excel
- Computer literate
- Ability to work independently and to work towards meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical and numeric skills coupled with attention to detail
- Good Communication skills
- Results orientation and efficiency
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop. Pleasant and cooperative personality.
- Team player as well as self-motivated.
If you are interested in the above position and consider yourself as an appropriate candidate, please send your CVs to email@example.com with a subject line: ”Junior Accountant CY – anergosjobs.com”, no later than 20th September 2021.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.