A.N. Stasis Estates PLC: Θέση Εργασίας – Πάφος
A.N. Stasis Estates PLC is looking for an Accountant, who will oversee the accounting department functions to ensure efficiency and compliance. This may include supervising employees, maintaining financial records, and assisting with audits. Serves as a confidante and right hand of the Accounts Supervisor. Supports the company’s functions according to circumstances and needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department.
- Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable.
- Assists with daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, VAT analysis. bank reconciliations and participate in regular tax audits.
- Ensure processing and accuracy of reports including, but not limited to, month-end closing, monthly forecast and variance, etc.
- Assists with hire paperwork, benefits, performance appraisals, disciplinary action forms and other pertinent personnel documents are filed appropriately and maintained in accordance with the company HR practices.
- Preparation and control of employees’ payroll.
- Assisting in preparing operational and departmental budgets and business planning.
- Experience: 3 to 4 years demonstrated accounting experience, preferably in a hospitality or F&B environment, with a background of forecasting and budgeting.
- Education: ACCA or ACA or CPA or equivalent or degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or other related field.
- High computer literacy, including, but not limited to, MS Office and Office 365, G Suite Apps, Calendar applications, other cloud-based business applications, etc, will be prefered
- Excellent knowledge of at least one mainstream hotel accounting software.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek language, at least very good use of English language.
- Opportunities for development and education.
- Guidance, support and training by Experienced Executives.
- Full social insurance and health insurance.
- Full meals and during work hours are provided by a 4* Hotel during its operational period.
- 08:00 to 16:30 including 1/2 hour total of food breaks.
- 6 working days per week
- Salary according to experience and abilities.
- Role-based within the 4* Avlida Hotel on Tombs of the Kings Avenue, Paphos, Cyprus
- Company shirt and skirt/trousers, black professional shoes, professional appearance.
- Based on business requirements, experience and abilities, the above is subject to alterations.
How to Apply:
Interested parties can apply by sending their CVs at email@example.com