Swipe for Distribution Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Warehouse & Distribution Supervisor
Swipe for Distribution Ltd., an affiliate of the Fattal Group, is the licensed manufacturer and distributor of Vileda, the housewares division of the German Freudenberg Group and the market leader in the cleaning products category in Cyprus. The company also manufactures and distributes a portfolio of diversified brands and private labels.
Oversee the daily warehouse operation related to ensuring stock accuracy and proper storage conditions. Supervise and coordinate activities related to the delivery of orders to customers. Lead and direct drivers, helpers, fleet and distribution coordinators.
- Ensure that products are warehoused in a proper way according to expiry dates, lot number, batch and item description.
- Insert the Holograms/logo on each item within the set and agreed procedures agreed upon with the Quality Team to ensure its appropriate display on the item
- Handle the preparation of the daily sales orders received from the Admin Team within the set and agreed pricing and packing procedures to avoid emerging problems and ensure picking optimization.
- Send the picked sales order to the Warehouse Clerks once completed in order to proceed with the appropriate distribution procedures.
- Ensure that all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Check daily orders in order to plan routes by priority and ensure availability of fleets. In case of shortages, outsource necessary fleet in coordination with concerned parties.
- Solve encountered complaints and/or issues with customers reported by drivers during their deliveries.
- Supervise fleet’s maintenance in coordination with the concerned parties and update routings if need be.
- Manage return goods/receipts to ensure that the process is being properly executed
Perform various responsibilities related to team supervision including planning and assigning tasks, setting deadlines, monitoring results and giving feedback on work, providing on-the-job training, relaying attendance and behavioral issues, etc.
Carry out other similar duties that can be defined within the broad functional job and functional responsibilities outlined above. These may include special missions assigned by direct superior, support to other units, providing on the job training, etc.
Qualifications Min. 3 to 5 years of experience in similar position Preferred background in Logistics and Warehousing Good command of Greek, and English, Arabic is a plus Good command of MS Office and WMS
Competencies Behavioral competencies
- Customer Focus Effective Communication
- Adaptability and Flexibility Teamwork
- Problem Solving Focusing on Results
Leadership / Managerial competencies Team Supervision Technical Competencies Time Management Planning and Organizing
Responsibility – Managerial Responsibility over 5 positions
Working Conditions – Professional office environment
Sedentary work; may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time Day shift job; requiring occasional overtime.
Apply now by sending your CV at: email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”