Oneworld Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Oneworld Ltd is a leading Cyprus global business services provider to a wide array of corporate and private clients.
We are looking for a high calibre individual to join our team in Limassol.
The person to be appointed will report to the Accounting Manager and the key duties shall include:
- recording transaction and book entries
- maintaining in-house accounts for international business clients
- preparation of VAT and VIES returns for clients
- preparing management reports
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, be self-motivated and with proactive approach.
The required qualifications are:
- CAT / LCCI Higher in Accounting or an associate degree.
- 2 years’ work experience in a similar position
- excellent knowledge of English language
- sound knowledge of computers, MS Office and familiarity with accounting software
- skilled in mathematics, communication, time management and typing
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on qualifications and experience.
Benefits include 13th salary, 21 days annual leave, provident fund and medical insurance.
Interested applicants can send their CV to the attention of the HR Administrator at careers firstname.lastname@example.org quoting on the subject the job title: Accounting Assistant – anergosjobs.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS