Ayia Napa Marina: Θέση Εργασίας – Αμμόχωστος
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead, manage and develop the marketing department and function of the company.
- Ensure the implementation of the Brand Manual and Brand Guidelines across the entire organization.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising, PR, communication and promotional staff and activities.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget.
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics.
- Assist in the development of pricing strategy.
- Create marketing presentations.
- Liaise with media, advertising agencies, designers and printing houses.
- Collaborate with the sales function.
- Monitor industry best practices.
- Media Planning: identify which media platforms would best advertise our brand, product and services. Maximize the impact of the advertising campaigns through the use of a range of media.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns on social media, press, publications, ratio, TV, etc.
- Develop, implement and monitor the PR strategy.
- Organize photo shoots and video productions.
- Organize events such as conferences, trade shows, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Source and secure sponsorships.
- Handle and manage the designing and development of all marketing collateral of the company.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BS/MS degree in Marketing Management or any related field.
- At least 7 years of proven working experience as Marketing Manager.
- People oriented, and results driven.
- Organization and planning.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Multilingual ability. Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written forms of English is required.
- Excellent computer skills, analytical ability, numerical skills.
- Self-motivated. Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Integrity, Creativity and Confidentiality.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including Medical Insurance, as soon as the probation period expires, as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement. If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, send your CV to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
The Employee’s normal place of work will be at the office in Ayia Napa.