Nexia Poyiadjis: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Senior Audit Associate
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Assist on assigned segments of an audit.
- Prepare acceptable working papers that record and summarize findings on the assigned audit segment.
- Complete the audit of a dormant company with minimum supervision.
- Draft conclusions on findings on the assigned audit segments
- Prepare draft financial statements.
- Coach associates on basic work sections.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Newly Qualified ACCA/ACA/CPA with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- For people with no professional qualification, minimum 6-7 years of relevant working experience or CAT or AAT is required.
- Undergraduate degree in any field of study is an advantage.
Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to cope under pressure; manage diverse workload and multi-task efficiently
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Greek
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs
- Have basic knowledge of the auditing software;
We offer an attractive remuneration package including medical and life insurance, provident fund, bonuses, and Friday afternoons off.
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”Senior Audit Associate – AnergosJobs.com”
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.