Leginet Ltd: Ζητείται Accounts Assistant – Λεμεσός
Leginet Ltd is part of a diverse group of companies operating out of our offices in Limassol. For the past 30 years we have been leaders in innovation and forward thinking.
We are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join our dynamic group of companies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- General bookkeeping duties
- Monthly reconciliations (Banks, Credit Cards, PayPal, Petty cash, Suppliers, Customers)
- Preparation of cashflow and forecasted Profit & Loss
- Preparation of invoices and following up for collections
- VAT, VIES and MOSS returns
- Payroll preparation
- Assisting in the preparation of accounts for the external auditors
- Analysis of General Ledger accounts
- Holder of LCCI certificate or graduate of accounting or other related degree from an English-speaking university
- 0 to 4 years prior working experience in a similar position
- Quick learner and Self motivated
- Attention to detail
- Responsible, highly organized, punctual, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Good knowledge of SAP B1 and Positive Payroll Pro (Logisoft) is an advantage
- Although previous experience in a similar position is preferable it is not a prerequisite
- Excellent Greek and English (written and spoken) is a must
- Team player
What we offer
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should upload their CV or e-mail it to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.