Pangea Translation Services: Ζητείται Personal Assistant – Λεμεσός
Pangea Translation Services is looking for Personal Assistant to join our office in Limassol and be part of our growing team.
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organizing meetings, appointments, of the Managing Director
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- control of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- miscellaneous tasks to support Managing Director, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, e.g completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
- Take on other assignments as directed by Managing Director and HR Manager.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Process accounts payable and receivable including: enter and verify bills, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Process payments, deposits, and post into the system.
- Communicate with clients, preparation of client reports.
- Make journal entries under direction of third-party accountant
- Assist in preparation of support work for the audit.
- Prepare monthly financial reports requested by General Management
- Maintains up to date records for financial reporting analysis as required.
- Support the annual planning process and budget entry to the accounting system
- 2+ years’ experience as a Personal Assistant and bookkeeping;
- Bachelor degree in office administration or other filed;
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles, understanding of VAT;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Knowledge and understanding of QuickBooks or similar applications
- Excellent business communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, and work under pressure.
- English and Greek languages is a must, any other languages are considered to be an advantage
What we offer:
- A chance to grow within a fast-growing company
- A positive management and team player environment.
- Medical insurance for the right candidate
- The company is offering a competitive salary based on the level of qualifications and experience plus benefits including medical insurance and performance related bonuses.
Interested? Apply Now!
Please submit your CV to email@example.com