Baker Tilly Klitou & Partners Ltd: Ζητείται Προσωπικός Βοηθός – Λευκωσία
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We invite applications from enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join our Nicosia office in the position of Personal Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for the Director in Charge, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, re-schedule meetings upon request.
- Proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts.
- Track tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization of projects with respect to deadlines and organizational developments.
- Coordinate meetings and conferences, both on-site and off-site; make all arrangements for the meetings.
- Assist in the preparation for board meetings, and other executive material and presentations.
- Assist with processing certain contracts, agreements, and transaction confirmation documents.
- Provide clerical support for the tax department.
- Enter data into software systems, ensuring accuracy and integrity of information and update new and changing information, as necessary.
- Track various departmental due dates.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, and reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- At least 5 years of previous experience as an Executive Assistant or in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Ability to work and report under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Team player and collaborate well with others.
- Proactive and energetic with a positive attitude.
- Flexible and easily adaptable to changing priorities.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to Recruitment@bakertilly.com.cy, making reference to the code PA/NIC/2020.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS