G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
International Banking-Control Officer
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group was established in 1964 . Today it is a contemporary and adaptive organization, rated amongst the 25 biggest companies in Cyprus, operating within the services sector by providing a variety of related services under one roof as a one-stop shop.
The Group operates via a network of over 3.000 offices and associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Israel. It employs over 1.200 highly educated and experienced personnel, utilizing the latest hardware technology and most innovative software and systems.
We are currently seeking to recruit a professional and dynamic individual for the position of International Banking-Control Officer, to be based in our Head office in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the on-boarding of corporate clients in CRM system, managing customer relationships, bank account(s) reconciliation and ensuring high quality service levels in accordance with defined Group standards and operational procedures.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- University degree
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Multi-functional, with an ability to work under deadlines and pressure
Additional skills would be considered an advantage
- Prior working experience in Banking or Corporate services sector, managing clients in the International Payments industry
- Working knowledge in International Payments, SWIFT, Foreign Exchange transactions, KYC and AML processes
An attractive package of remuneration depending on experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number: “GAP-0119-IBO – ANERGOSJOBS.COM” . All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
www.gapgroup.com | 20 Strovolos Avenue, 2011, Nicosia
Tel: 22 710 000 | Fax: 22 514 081 | E-mail: email@example.com