CISALPINA TOURS CYPRUS LIMITED: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
CISALPINA TOURS SPA, one of the biggest Travel Companies in Italy, wholly owned by MSC Group, is supporting an important project of international development, with new offices in Turkey, Brazil, United States, Germany, Spain, France and UK. We are continuing our growth by opening a new office in Limassol, CISALPINA TOURS CYPRUS LIMITED, where we are looking to strengthen our team, with an additional 2 Travel Officers to join our Travel Company.
In this role, you will use your professional skills to support our clients, by arranging crew travel.
You will demonstrate your competency for organization and communication skills, for giving attention to detail and your strong computer skills and Amadeus GDS. The knowledge of an additional GDS will be an asset. You will have an excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Handling of a number of ships as assigned by the department’s Manager
- Identifying cheapest flights according to the vessels schedule
- Making the flight booking/issuance for crew using the GDS (mainly Amadeus)
- Handing different travel accounts of clients
- Informing customers about travel details by emails or other systems
- Refunds of bookings
- processing Hotel reservations
- Keeping abreast with development related to own role
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Organizational skills
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Fluent in English language, both verbal and written
- Polite and willing to work with the rest of the team
A very attractive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants should apply by sending an email with CV to: email@example.com με θέμα: “anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality at all times.
Post expires at 8:03pm on Tuesday December 19th, 2023