Themis Portfolio Management Ltd: Θέσεις εργασίας – Λευκωσία και Λεμεσός
Loan Asset Management Officers
Themis Portfolio Management Ltd is a specialized servicer of non-performing loans. The company is currently growing and is seeking to recruit Loan Asset Management Officers in Nicosia and Limassol.
- Handling of assigned customer groups and providing service to borrowers as to ensure the smooth running of the daily operations.
- Research/collect information and update/monitor actions and customer data.
- Analyse financial statements, assess the financial condition of debtors and draw conclusions about the possibility of a restructuring/settlement agreement and prospects of debt recovery.
- Suggest optimum solutions based on financial analysis
- Arrange meetings with clients, lawyers, accountants and intermediaries, negotiate solutions for restructuring/settlement of facilities
- Maintain communication channels with Approving Authorities, other Company functions, valuation offices, law firms and client consultants, as to achieve restructuring solutions.
- Negotiate with clients, lawyers, accountants and intermediaries in a timely manner the terms of settlement /recovery strategies in order to reach a final agreement.
- Monitor restructured facilities and compliance with the terms of agreements
- Monitor and coordinate the process of issuing court decisions in cooperation with Court Officers and Lawyers
- Guide and support Assistant Officers in setting priorities, collecting data and preparing assigned requests/
- Maintain communication with customers, solve problems and handle complaints, in order to maintain the quality of service according to Company standards.
- Be informed, comply with, and implement the “Debt Management Directive” of the Central Bank of Cyprus, the Regulatory Compliance instructions, the Security Regulations, as well as the various Circulars, Instructions and Procedures of the Company.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Banking, Law or any other relevant background
- Minimum of two years of prior experience in a similar position
- Previous experience of banking software would be considered as an advantage
- Ability to manage a high volume of calls, efficiently and professionally
- Strong commercial awareness, ability to work well under pressure and efficiently manage time and priorities
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and writing
- Fluency in both Greek and English, written and spoken
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on skills and experience.
Interested applicants can apply through our website at http://www.themisportfoliomanagement.com/careers
Job applications are thoroughly screened, and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Themis’ services and supporting operational procedures are of a highly sensitive nature due to the information being accessed and used. Our internal policies stipulate that no job offers can be made to individuals who have Non-Performing Loans (NPLs) owed to any banking institution in Cyprus, at the time of entering an employment contract with Themis Portfolio Management Holdings Ltd. To this end, you are advised that if your application reaches the stage where we may consider making an offer to you, you shall be required to confirm that you don’t have any NPLs and to provide your national identification (ID) number as well as your consent for Themis to conduct a full search of the existence of any such NPLs with any banking institution in Cyprus.
Post expires at 8:02pm on Wednesday December 13th, 2023