KDM SERVICES UAE: Ζητείται Accountant – Λεμεσός
A boutique law firm based in Limassol, seeks to recruit an accountant.
We are seeking a candidate with at least 2 years similar working experience.
• Bookkeeping of a wide-range portfolio of corporate clients in various currencies and various activities e.g financing, trading of shares, holding of investment and etc..
• Cooperating with external auditors
• Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Working as a part of a team to carry out accounting activities, issuing invoices, reconciliations, general book-keeping.
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounting records.
• Recording accounting transactions.
• Preparation of VAT reports.
• Supporting accounting department with other job-related duties.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple deadlines in a busy and demanding work environment.
• Knowledge of the Intelisoft Accounting Software.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role.
• Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered as an advantage.
• Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related field considered an advantage.
• Knowledge of Cyprus Taxation, VAT & VIES.
• LCCI Higher qualification.
• Computer Literate, with very good knowledge of MS Office and strong Excel skills.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Salary based on skills and experience; and
- 13th salary
All applications to be sent to: email@example.com με θέμα: “anergosjobs.com”
Post expires at 8:02pm on Tuesday December 12th, 2023