Cyprus Cancer Research Institute (C.C.R.I.): Ζητείται Personal Assistant / Secretary – Λευκωσία
Reporting to the Directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-level administrative and secretarial support in a well-organized and timely manner.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Personal assistant to the CCRI Scientific Director.
- Carry out secretarial and administrative duties.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos, emails and forms.
- Organize and support meetings – take minutes.
- Make travel arrangements (including flights, accommodation and ground transportation).
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Answer phone calls and take messages.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Organizing documents and files and documenting financial information.
- Support any events or conferences organized by the Institution.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Use of computing and other equipment.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Perform any other relevant duties assigned the Scientific and/or Managing Director.
- High school diploma
- Diploma / Certification in secretarial studies, office administration, or related field.
Excellent written and verbal communication in English and in Greek
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Microsoft Office 365 Platform knowledge, especially MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Confidentiality, integrity, professionalism, strong work ethic and trustworthiness.
Permanent / Full time
The approved salary scale for the position is A2 The placement of the successful candidate will be on the first step of A2 scale (the basic annual gross salary of the position (including 13th salary) amounts to € 14.730 (A2/1st – 10%))
Any general increases and indexation allowance of the same amount and under the same conditions, as in the case of employees in the Public Sector are added to the basic salary of the position.
Deadline for the Submission of applications: 27 November 2023
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to submit contact details for the provision of References.
Applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with a cover letter stating their interest for the position, via email at email@example.com stating the job position code: CCRI_23_JP-2209 with email Subject: “Application [full name] for the position code CCRI_23_JP-2209”
All applicants will receive a confirmation email after their application submission with a unique reference number. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The CCRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The CCRI is committed to creating and sustaining a positive and supportive working environment for its staff where everyone is equally valued and respected.
Cyprus Cancer Research Institute (C.C.R.I.)
CCRI “Nicola David – Pinedo Building”
1 University Avenue, 2109 Aglantzia, Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel.: +357 22 033001
Post expires at 6:11am on Thursday December 28th, 2023