Deloitte Ltd: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λευκωσία και Λεμεσός
Position: Administrators| Central Risk Department
The Central Risk Department of Deloitte Middle East & Cyprus is seeking to recruit dynamic and high calibre professionals to join the team as Administrators, in our Nicosia or Limassol offices.
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
The Central Risk Department is handling matters pertaining to Compliance; Regulatory; Anti-Money Laundering (AML); Ethics; Anti-Corruption; Independence and Risk Management for the entire Deloitte Middle East & Cyprus region. This is a unique opportunity to engage in cross-border collaboration with Deloitte professionals across the Deloitte network, broadening your knowledge and building your competencies and skills.
The successful candidates’ key responsibilities include, among others:
- Direct communication with clients regarding the collection of onboarding documents
- With the use of checklist and in accordance with laws and internal procedures, to collect all documents for the client on boarding
- Provide support and guidance to the clients throughout the documentation/form completion process
- Perform clients’ database screening through the utilisation of various software/platforms (i.e. LexisNexis, AMLex etc.)
- Provide client service quality responses to all inquiries in a timely manner
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University in Business Administration or related fields
- Any previous related experience in professional organizations will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Strong computer literacy
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident fund
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Deloitte Employee Assistance Program, providing 24/7/365 specialist counselling support
- Continuous professional development and accelerated career growth
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Friday afternoon off throughout the year
- 34-hour week between July-September, including 2 afternoons off on Wednesday and Friday
- Public Holidays falling on weekends given as paid Wellbeing Day off on the Friday before
- Wellbeing Days Off throughout the year
- Special types of paid leave
- Dress for your day
- Free parking
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through https://www.cydeloittecareers.com/ selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’.
Join us to make an impact together – Apply now!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Post expires at 9:26pm on Friday December 8th, 2023