KPSA Chartered Accountants: Θέσεις εργασίας – Λευκωσία
We are recruiting people with no experience to join our office in Nicosia.
- Performing audit work for a variety of clients
- Preparation of permanent audit files and due diligence
- Preparation and submission of tax returns on behalf of clients.
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet deadlines, be self-motivated with proactive approach. This person needs to be reliable and to be committed to his/her duties. The required qualifications are:
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting / Finance / Economics or a related field
- Fluency in Greek and English in speaking / reading / writing is essential
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants can send their CV to the attention of the Director of the firm at: email@example.com με θέμα: “anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
KPSA Chartered Accountants ,
15 Themistokli Dervi Street, 1st Floor, 1066, Nicosia, Cyprus,
Tel.: +357 22445500,