Dodo Pizza: Ζητείται Cashier – Λεμεσός
Dodo Piza has been an established brand since 2011.
We know that a cozy atmosphere and favorite pizza are important for our guests, and we are always seeking driven and motivated individuals to join our team. In order for the team to give joy to hundreds of customers with pleasure, we pay attention to its comfort – always respect for everyone, the opportunity to be heard and grow within the company. Our work culture is focused on teamwork, excellence, and continuous improvement.
We are currently looking for dedicated and customer-focused individuals to fill in the position of CASHIER.
Our cashiers are the main people connecting guests to our delicious food.
What is important to us about you:
- Similar work experience is welcomed (but not necessary);
- Enjoy communicating with people and like to be seen;
- Willing to constantly learn and educate yourself;
- Know how to sell or believe that you will definitely succeed;
- Attentive to the customer, always ready to listen to them and want to help them;
- Value teamwork and are willing to help your colleagues;
- Know English and Greek languages. Additional knowledge of Russian will be an advantage.
And Dodo has something that is important for you:
- Flexible work schedule from 8 hours a day;
- Fixed hourly salary;
- Work in the center of Limassol;
- Paid training and possibility to grow;
- Official employment with full payment for GESY, social insurance and other contributions;
- Free lunches and uniform;
- No penalty for mistakes.
What our cashiers do:
- Take orders;
- Help the customers with the choice;
- Accept payments;
- Strive to achieve the sales plan;
- Serve customers in the main area and prepare drinks;
- Keep your workspace clean.
To work at Dodo, you do not need special education or work experience – we will teach you everything!
If you’re interested in joining our team, please apply today! We look forward to receiving your application.
Send your CV with the note “Cashier – anergosjobs.com” to firstname.lastname@example.org