Andreotti Furniture: Ζητείται Showrooms Manager – Λεμεσός
S/he will be also responsible for achieving the sales targets, by ensuring a fantastic customer experience and introducing best practices to improve the success and selling potential.
This role is for results driven and business-minded professionals, who can act as a role model and a leader for the team.
The position reports to the Head of Sales of the company.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Ensures the highest level of customer service and assuring all quality standards, procedures and guidelines are being followed.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
- Promotes optimum performance of the sales team by delegating, follow-up, providing feedback and coaching employees.
- Coordinates with the sales team to ensure that all orders are filled quickly and efficiently and to help them prioritise and plan workload effectively.
- Reviews sales figures with Head of Sales to determine any support needed.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and current customers to understand service requirements.
- Provides support and suggestions for the products merchandise in cooperation with Head of Sales.
- Ensures that the showrooms are organised, tidy and safe at all times.
- Ensures Health & Safety, legal and security are in accordance with the company’s standards and procedures.
- Supports in building a thriving culture that drives high-performance of the sales team and employee engagement.
- Partner with the members of the sales leadership team to support action plans and selling strategies that optimize results and ensure effective execution of operational activities.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Open-minded, flexible and adaptable to changes
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members to offer a great customer experience.
- Detail-oriented, who can keep track of multiple tasks at once.
- Fluent in Greek and English language.
- Minimum of 5 years of retail, sales experience.
- Similar managerial experience would be an advantage.
- University Degree or diploma will be an asset.
Remuneration Package and Benefits
- A competitive salary, circa 25k-30k
- Commission based on sales targets and relevant KPIs
- A 5day working schedule from Monday to Saturday
- Provident Fund
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career in a fast-growing company.
You can apply via Carierista or by sending your CV directly at firstname.lastname@example.org με θέμα: “anergosjobs.com”
We respect your personal data. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.