ILM Advisory Ltd: Θέση Accountant – Λεμεσός
Qualifications / Requirements:
- University Degree in accounting/economics/finance or another related field
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in Greek and English language are required.
- Any relevant qualification is an advantage (LCCI/CAT/ACA/ACCA)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Demonstrated work experience in an Accounting role will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of Esoft software package is considered as an additional advantage.
- Good Knowledge of applying VAT to local/international clients
- Basic Knowledge of the Cyprus Tax Legislation
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and perform well under pressure.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping and recording of transactions in the accounting system
- VAT calculation and form submission
- Payroll preparation (calculation of payroll, tax and SI)
- Reconciliations of bank accounts
- Preparation of debtors/ creditors reconciliations
- Preparation of management accounts
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on qualification and experience.
- 13th Salary
- Paid study leave for first time attempts for semi-qualified applicants (ACCA).
- Friday afternoons off
Interested Applicants should send their CV at email@example.com με θέμα: “anergosjobs.com”