La Mer Homes: Ζητείται Marketing Officer – Αμμόχωστος
La Mer Homes is currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Marketing Officer.
Our organizational culture is embedded in our work ethic, our integrity, transparency and values for our team, customers, and the environment.
Daily tasks, responsibilities and duties:
- To be responsible and contribute to general marketing and advertising in all aspects.
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing manager and top management regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy.
- Contributing to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Supporting the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations.
- Attend meetings of marketing department and understand the details of the products/services and discuss strategies
- Organizing and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness. Help the marketing team in organizing events and exhibitions for the promotion of products and capture potential markets
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.) Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution. Create media releases and assist product/service presentations. Manage products that are used for the marketing purpose such as leaflets, posters, advertisements in media, magazine and newspapers, etc.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence. Monitor booking discounts on a weekly basis and communicate with owners about their property income and suggest promotions for revenue increase and finally get their approval before proceeding with any discount implementation.
- Identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Any other related duties requested from the General Management and Directory of the Company.
- Marketing field qualification
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with service and customer-oriented approach
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages will be considered as a significant asset
- Willingness to work flexibly with travel and time commitment outside normal working hours
- Proven experience in Marketing field will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of power soft usage will be considered an advantage
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Attractive salary based on skills and qualifications
- Continuous training and development
- Company car allowance
- Monday to Friday work, 8-5 with one hour break
If you would like to be a part of the team and are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “MAR-CA – anergosjobs.com” into the subject line.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.