KALEIDE GROUP: Ζητείται Front Office Administrator – Λεμεσός
KALEIDE GROUP, a leading company in the Construction Sector, Real Estate Development & Properties, is seeking for a Front Office Administrator, to join our team in Limassol. As we continue to grow, we are looking an experienced person to involved our dedicated team.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Directors and CDO
- Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters, packages and meetings
- Responsible for all meetings arrangements and appointments of Line Managers, Department Heads, Directors, CDO/COO
- Organize the reception and meeting area, including welcoming customers and guests
- Assist clients and suppliers with general finance inquiries.
- Reporting and overseeing the maintenance of office facilities and equipment
- Keep stock of office supplies and place order when necessary
- Maintain and update company’s filling system and archiving
- Keeping departments records up to date, both on physical and digital files and software/systems used.
- Handling personal records of inhouse team
- Any other duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Business Studies, Business Administration, or in a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in same or similar position
- Proven prior experience in Admin, Secretary and/or Receptionist
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and pressure
- Team Player
- Strong experience of Microsoft Office packages
- Fluent in Greek and English (both spoken and written), knowledge of Chinese or any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Proactive and energetic with a positive attitude.
Applications should be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied with CV quoting the code “AD003 – anergosjobs.com” in the subject line.
A selection process will be followed for successful candidates only and the evaluation of all application will be treated with strict confidence.