St Raphael Resort & Marina: Ζητείται Spa Receptionist – Λεμεσός
St Raphael Resort & Marina is looking for a new associate for the position of Spa Receptionist to grow with us.
The Spa Receptionist will ensure the smooth running and organisation of the reception in the most efficient and effective manner. He/she will deliver the highest possible standards of service to all guests, she/he should also be pro-active in maintaining and/or improving the department profitability in accordance with Hotel policies, procedures and standards.
Main Responsibilities & Duties
- To understand who are the guests of the Serenity Spa, their expectations and needs, establish and maintain relationship/rapport through service and over the long term.
- To seek and action customer feedback at every opportunity and to implement the correct hotel service standards, monitor and strive for continuous improvement.
- To project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and the team members.
Health And Safety & Quality Assurance
- To ensure a safe workplace by identifying hazards and taking corrective action and to instruct employees on specific safe work practices.
- To thoroughly understand and adhere in all Hotel’s standards in customer service, product presentation and maintenance, cleanliness and hygiene.
- To actively participate in the daily running of the Spa operations and be vigilantly attentive to service details and delivery quality.
- To inspect all Spa areas (front and back) to ensure cleanliness, physical condition and functioning equipment.
- To demonstrate thorough knowledge and ability in the execution of all required daily Spa work and to carry out all Spa duties in accordance with the Spa Manager and all treatments are available on the programme.
- To handle all internal and external telephone calls in polite and professional manner following the present procedures for telephone operators.
- To book treatment & packages in an appointment book for both individual and tour operator guests.
- To ensure all subordinates/team members confidently recommend and merchandise all Hotel facilities, services and products, using “up-selling skills” and follow the method actively.
- To implement and follow the Hotel’ sales plan, promotions and entertainment.
- To identify, in conjunction with the Spa Manager, market needs and trends.
- To ensure that strict cost control measures are in place and adhered to in terms of storage areas, stock rotation and that new orders are in line with departmental costs and business levels.
- To co-ordinate with all superiors methods for controlling wastage.
To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must speak and write Greek and English very well. Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered as an additional advantage.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a reception/ customer service position.
- Familiar with computer, Ms Office and digital tools.
- Holder of an EU passport
- Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, honest reliable and polite.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Very good communication skills.
- Competitive salary according to skills and experience.
- Strong collaborative and professional development environment
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με θέμα: “anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated with strictly confidence. CVs and personal data will keep secured and will only be stored for current or future employment purposes.
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be considered and contacted.
We care our people because we want them to Radiate Kindness