PPD Global: Ζητείται Graphic Designer – Λευκωσία
At PPD Global we are committed to building premium beverage brands and being the trusted home to our employees and partners. Our team members are passionate about growth, collaboration, and creativity. We are constantly striving to improve and expand our capabilities.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire and captivate consumers by ensuring that brand(s) guidelines and overall brand(s) strategy are adhered to.
Professionals with strong understanding of designing principles, in-dept knowledge of graphic design software and the ability to understand what makes a brand unique and convey the correct message through their design could be an ideal match to the role.
- Adapt graphics/images to the needs and features of the Cyprus market for the various social networking platforms, promotional materials, and large prints such as Out-Of-Home Advertisements, car decals, Point of Purchase (PoP) materials, Point of Sales (PoS) constructions such as Display stands.
- Develop and update brand microsites and websites using the WordPress platform.
- Create and/or edit videos in the context of promotional activities through Adobe Premier Pro, for TV screen, Digital Signages and online.
- Supervise the entire printing process to safeguard maximum quality of printing material.
- Present at least two innovative graphics/images to the brand owner before proceeding with finalization, production, and placement.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
Education & Experience:
- University degree in Graphic Design or any other related field.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient use of Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of 3D software will be considered as an advantage.
Skills & Attributes
- Fluency in both Greek and English.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Conceptual thinking.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Typography and design skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
What we offer
A flexible working schedule, an exciting, fast-paced and encouraging environment, opportunity to grow and the ability to make a difference.
Application Method: Please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org με θέμα: “anergosjobs.com”. Additionally, a sample work portfolio should be submitted containing a project produced or implemented by you within the last two years.
Kindly note that only candidates who meet the above requirements will be further considered.
All applications are strictly confidential, and your personal data will be processed solely for the purpose of this selection process.