Kaleide Group: Ζητείται Accountant – Λεμεσός
Kaleide Group, a leading company in the Construction Sector, Real Estate Development & Properties, is seeking a skilled accountant to join our team in Limassol. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a detail-oriented person to join our dedicated team for full time or part time position.
- Assist in maintaining accurate financial records, including data entry, invoicing, and accounts payable/receivable
- Support month-end and year-end closing processes
- Assist in preparing financial reports and statements
- Collaborate with the accounting team to ensure compliance with accounting principles and regulations
- Assist in preparing and filing tax returns and other statutory reporting requirements
- Provide general administrative support to the finance department as needed
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred)
- 5 years of accounting experience (entry-level candidates are welcome to apply)
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Proficiency in using accounting software and MS Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Applications should be sent via email at email@example.com accompanied with a CV quoting the code “AC004 – anergosjobs.com” in the subject line.
A selection process will be followed for successful candidates only and the evaluation of all application will be treated with strict confidence.