Evidentrust Financial Services Ltd: Ζητείται Secretary / accounting assistant (Dual Role) – Λεμεσός
- Handling daily administrative, secretarial and organizational tasks.
- Welcoming and assisting clients.
- Answering and redirecting telephone calls.
- Dealing with the archiving of electronic and hard copy client documents.
- Reception duties.
- Filing documents to the Registrar of Companies.
- Assisting in preparation of reports and company’s official documents.
- Other administration duties as when required and assigned by management.
- Creating and sending out invoices.
- Responsible for the accounting of a small portfolio of local and international clients.
- Assisting the accounting department in administration and bookkeeping.
- Assisting in the preparation of tax forms in Taxisnet and organising payments through the Tax Portal platform.
- Preparation and submission of VAT, VIES returns.
- Filing and documenting accounting files in an organized manner.
- Flexible and easily adaptable to new tasks
- High School Leaving Certificate.
- Degree in secretarial studies or other relevant field will be considered as an advantage.
- Relevant working experience in accounting/secretarial fields will be considered an advantage.
- Holder of LCCI in Accounting, CAT, AAT or any other equivalent qualifications will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken).
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assignments.
- Work efficiently and effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Flexible and easily adaptable to new tasks.
- An attractive remuneration package based on previous experience, qualifications, and skills.
- Two performance bonuses p.a.
- Friday afternoons off.
- 4 working days or 2 half days for July and August.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid sick leave.
- Great working environment
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Post expires at 7:53pm on Sunday October 8th, 2023