Korantina Homes: Ζητείται Αρχιτέκτονας – Πάφος
Korantina Homes is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and professional individual for the position of Architect.
- Design work based on specifications and proving ideas on developing designs.
- Prepare all the architectural plans and designs necessary for permit applications
- Detailed construction drawings and layouts
- Liaise with construction team for any clarifications and provide assistance in regards to the details on the drawings until the completion of the construction
- Prepare plans for existing buildings where plans are not available.
- Creating 3D visuals as needed.
- Provides support other support to the Architectural team and management staff.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture and ETEK registration.
- At least 5 years professional experience in Architectural, Design and Technical office environment.
- Knowledge of software: AutoCad 2, Lumion Software, MS Office, Photoshop
(Knowledge of Autodesk Revit Software will be considered an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language, both oral and written
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus law and regulations and procedures in regards to town planning and permit applications
- Good knowledge of the laws and regulations relevant to the residential and commercial development in Cyprus
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs with a subject «Architect – anergosjobs.com» to: email@example.com by the 30th of September 2023
Post expires at 9:22am on Sunday October 1st, 2023