NL DENTROS TRADING LTD: Ζητείται Ταμίας (μισθός €1.100 καθαρά) – Λεμεσός
It is a pasta place full of history, traditions, authenticity and craftsmanship.
Palermo is the city that is the capital of island Sicilia in Italy, entering the Palermo your journey to Sicily begins!
We will be open in July in the following location: Gladstonos 85A, Limassol
Instagram: Palermo, Pastateca, Siciliana
Website: under development
Whom we are looking for?
We are looking for a talented, passionate on its job and self-development cashier manager who is ready to perform and improve from day to day in order to achieve company’s and personal goals.
Our vision is to provide a lifestyle with a taste, not only in food, it is about a way of living. “I do not have pretentious taste, the best is enough for me”.
To be the most customer-centric company, where customer can satisfy all theirs mental needs come to forget about every day works and worries and transport to light atmosphere of Italian island to relax. Provide to the customers access to the world best culinary, quality products in order to feel pleased.
To introduce the company the Cyprus hospitality arena, grow, improve, use creative and innovative idea to strengthen on the markets. Expand the company, create best service for the customers through uniqueness of the product, exclusivity, service, design and attitude.
Cashier Manager Responsibilities Include:
- High level of professionalism and personal characteristic to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service and needs recognition.
- Awareness of the product.
- Recommend the dishes that fully match the customer needs and wants according to clients taste, upselling.
- Friendly attitude, welcome and greet the customer, do not let the customer walk in and out of the restaurant without a smile.
- Manage point of sale process.
- Creating accounts of new customers.
- Control the perfect restaurant condition (Cleanliness, Stock condition, Temperature in the facility, Cashiering, Personal appearance).
- Ensure good relations with all the team members to maintain and develop the positive and progressive atmosphere in the team.
- Ensure constant increment of customer loyalty and build warm personal relations with the client.
- Be actively involved in the company targets and working processes.
- Keep up to date with product information and any type of updates.
- Awareness of the product in order to describe product benefits, story and competitive advantage.
- Follow all companies’ rules, requirements and procedures.
Requirements & skills:
- Previous working experience in F&B outlets.
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- High level of empathy and ability to “read” the customer.
- Solid level of: Russian/English/Greek, English/Greek, Russian/English, Russian/Greek.
- Any records of achieving or over-achieving sales plan would be beneficial.
- Solid communication skills.
- High level of flexibility and quick adaptation skills.
- Low level of conflict and high level of emotional control and stability.
- Customer oriented service and focus.
- Passion to work.
- Friendliness, confidence and involvement into work processes.
- Administration skills.
- Cashiering skills.
If you can relate yourself with this skills and requirements, we are more than happy to meet you for an interview. We want to meet talented, passionate and friendly person who is addicted of self-development and want to increase level of professionalism from day to day!
Salary And Compensation:
- Salary range: 1100 euro net.
- Bonuses & Incentives: % from the total monthly sale.
- Social Insurance.
- Social Cohesion Fund.
- Annual Leave (24 days, according to the law).
- Trainings and Masterclasses.
- Awards for achieving a sales plan.
- Email: Philiplesovoy@gmail.com με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
- Phone: +357 99 08 48 11
Post expires at 9:21pm on Wednesday September 27th, 2023