D.KATSIS LLC: Ζητείται Accountant – Λεμεσός
A boutique law firm based in Limassol, seeks to recruit an accountant.
We are seeking a candidate with at least 2 years similar working experience.
- Bookkeeping of a wide-range portfolio of corporate clients in various currencies and various activities e.g financing, trading of shares, holding of investment and etc..
- Cooperating with external auditors
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Working as a part of a team to carry out accounting activities, issuing invoices, reconciliations, general book-keeping.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounting records.
- Recording accounting transactions.
- Preparation of VAT reports.
- Supporting accounting department with other job-related duties.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple deadlines in a busy and demanding work environment.
- Knowledge of the Intelisoft Accounting Software.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered as an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related field considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Cyprus Taxation, VAT & VIES.
- LCCI Higher qualification.
- Computer Literate, with very good knowledge of MS Office and strong Excel skills.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Salary based on skills and experience.
All applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
Post expires at 9:19pm on Wednesday September 27th, 2023