Eurofast International Ltd: Θέση εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Eurofast is a regional business advisory organisation employing local advisors in over 21 cities in the emerging market of South East Europe & Middle East (SEEME). It offers a range of professional services including Tax & Transfer Pricing, Payroll & Employment services, Accounting & Compliance, and Advisory & Corporate.
Our Cyprus office is growing, and we are looking for an Experienced Accountant to join our Accounting department in Nicosia.
- In charge for the preparation of Management accounts
- Book-Keeping – if needed
- Handling TAX matters
Requirements – What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and IFRS updates
- 3 years previous experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with accounting /audit software programs
- Knowledge in MS Office, especially in Excel is required
- Fluent in both Greek and English Language both oral & written
- Self motivated & enthusiastic to learn and develop
- Analytical and attention to detail
- Team player
- Working in a positive environment with people from different backgrounds and nationalities
- Mobility & Secondment opportunities within our 21 offices in South East Europe & Middle East
- Provident Fund
- Increasing number of annual leave days based on experience at the company
- Friday afternoons off
- Potential development & growth through seminars, workshops and events
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: “Accountant – anergosjobs.com”.