Supernova Consulting Ltd: Ζητείται Accounts Officer – Λεμεσός
We are a leading consulting, technology, and outsourcing services firm serving clients in more than 30 countries. We create and deliver business and technology solutions that fit our clients’ needs and drive the results they want. We combine unparalleled industry experience with leading technology offerings and together with our clients we’ve built a firm to help our clients accelerate business performance and growth.
At Supernova each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Our technology solutions change the way the world works, lives but our edge comes from our people. Our greatest investment is our people. We invest in talented, unique passionate people with the vision and energy to achieve great.
We are now recruiting for an Accounts Officer to join our dynamic team.
You will be responsible to perform financial activities, such as but not limited to ensuring the accuracy and payment of invoices and the company’s expenses. Maintenance of accurate account balances and resolving discrepancies, and acting in conformance with the company policies and practices as well as applicable laws and regulations.
Accounts Payable/ Major Expenses:
• Monitor purchase orders and invoices.
• Post invoices with the proper general ledger information and obtain approval for payment.
• Checks invoices and ensures bills are paid in a timely manner.
• Prepare monthly suppliers reconciliation.
Accounts Receivable / Revenues:
• Bill customers for services in a timely manner.
• Prepare and send invoices to customers. Ensure they are entered into the proper accounts ledger.
• Check correctness of revenues invoices as per contract.
Payroll, Timesheets, and Employee Reimbursements:
• Collect employee timesheets and enter them into the payroll accounting system.
• Collect employee reimbursement of expenses.
Banking & Petty Cash Book:
• Reconcile monthly bank statements, research and correct any discrepancies.
• Maintain petty cash account.
• Perform weekly petty cash reconciliation.
• Maintain proper accounting records and reconcile monthly general ledger accounts to the trial balance.
• Perform daily journal entries postings.
• Prepare monthly management reports.
• Compare and analyze monthly budgeted report versus actual report and investigate any discrepancies.
• Perform own clerical duties, such as maintaining paper and electronic files, and sorts mail pertaining to the Administration.
• File and archive records.
Education and Experience
- LCCI Higher is required.
- Bachelor in Accounting & Finance or a related field will be considered an advantage
- 2-3 years of work experience in the accounting department.
- Knowledge of applying VAT principles.
- Knowledge of SAP Business One software will be considered an advantage.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Fluent in Greek and English language is required.
- Attentive to Detail
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to work in teams with good interpersonal skills
This is a full-time employment position and offers a competitive remuneration package with opportunities for advancement and development.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Please submit your CV and cover letter here and let us explore working together!