Metdist Ltd: Ζητείται Executive Secretary/PA – Λεμεσός
Executive Secretary/PA (Holder of IATA certificate)
We are looking for an Executive Secretary/PA with proven experience in travel arrangements to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
You will be responsible for providing full secretarial support to the management team and ensuring a high level of service is maintained. This position will be of key importance within the organization and the successful candidate must have previous administrative experience.
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organize your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner. You will also work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the Managing Director’s working life and communication.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence, emails, phone calls, manage and maintain the MD’s diary and all business and travel requests.
- Responsible for all Travel Arrangements of the Management: travel reservations, accommodations, tickets for domestic or foreign travel by air, rail, or other means of transportation. Booking hotels, handling accommodations, etc
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, travel arrangements, visas and accommodation are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems
- Process Management’s orders (luxury items, general shopping etc) through email, online sites or telephone calls. Track shopping packages and assist with replacement of orders and exchanges.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries, and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Ensure guests of the Company are well taken care of (accommodation, transportation etc.) Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, and filing
- A minimum of three years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- Holder of IATA certificate is a must
- Excellent command (fluent) of English language
- Experience in travel arrangements: flights, hotels, transportation.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- University degree relevant to this position will be considered an advantage
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint) and professional telephone manners
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Well presented – Highly personable – Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Able to travel for short periods if required
- Competitive salary
- 13th Salary and annual salary review
- Flexible working hours, Friday half -day
- Provident Fund
- Monthly food allowance
- Private medical Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 21 days annual leave and additional sick leave days
- Month events, celebrations, outings, team bonding activities
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”