Chrysostomides Advocates & Legal Consultant: Ζητείται Accountant – Λευκωσία
We seek to recruit a high–calibre professional for the position of Accountant to be based in Nicosia.
· Perform general accounting functions using the Accounting System used by the Law office.
· Administration of bank accounts
· Opening of bank accounts and executing manual payments for clients.
· Receiving, checking, and forwarding to banks payment instructions.
· Providing clients with confirmations of payments, copies of the monthly bank account statements and any other information required.
· Being in constant communication with the clients and the banks.
· Perform due diligence on payments.
· Collect KYC documents.
· LCCI Higher in Accounting
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
· Ability to demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy and a problem -solving approach
· Excellent command of English and Greek language (oral & written)
· Computer literate with advanced Excel skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance will be considered as an advantage
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants can apply through: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com” /22777000 (Maria Georgaki)